Worried about your environmental impact? This Saturday, March 27th at 8:30pm is your chance to participate with millions of people around the world during Earth Hour.
“What do I have to do?” Simply turn off the lights for one hour.
During this hour we can universally flip the switch on dirty air, foreign oil, and the impact that we have on climate change. This is a chance where we can all work together and have a positive impact while protecting not only our future but the future of the Earth.
“What am I going to do in the dark for an hour?” I am glad you asked. Here are some simple ideas:
- Invite your friends over for an Earth Hour Party
- Have a candlelight dinner with your family
- Set up camp in your home and share scary stories
- Meditate – the calmness is the perfect environment for meditation
- Take a walk under the moonlight
- Gaze at the stars
By promoting cleaner energy, cleaner government, and cleaner air for all Texans, we hope to provide for a healthy place to live and prosper. We are Public Citizen Texas.